From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Hayes
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 2:29 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] I am looking for flex property file?

Check out "Localizing Flex Applications" in the documentation, it should
tell you all you need to know.
Although, the resource files do get compiled into the application (as I
understand it, anyone who knows otherwise please do correct me),
so maybe it's not quite what you need in this instance.
I'm not entirely sure that a database connection string is best placed
in the client either, for that matter!