Have you tried starting flexbuilder with the -clean argument?
If often sorts out mysterious errors on startup (I believe it cleans
up/rebuilds the workspace, but I'm no expert).

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of markgoldin_2000
Sent: Mon 07/07/2008 21:23
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Starting Builder problem

No, this is not a warning. The release version is not created and
here is from the Log:
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 4 1 2008-07-07 15:19:40.093
!MESSAGE Internal Error
!STACK 0
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Element not found: /BRC/bin-
release4/test.
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.watson.ElementTree.elementNotFound
(ElementTree.java:255)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.watson.ElementTree.createElement
(ElementTree.java:183)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.createResource
(Workspace.java:857)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.createResource
(Workspace.java:814)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.localstore.RefreshLocalVisitor.createResourc
e(RefreshLocalVisitor.java:82)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.localstore.RefreshLocalAliasVisitor.createRe
source(RefreshLocalAliasVisitor.java:37)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.localstore.RefreshLocalVisitor.synchronizeEx
istence(RefreshLocalVisitor.java:218)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.localstore.RefreshLocalVisitor.visit
(RefreshLocalVisitor.java:290)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.localstore.UnifiedTree.accept
(UnifiedTree.java:99)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.localstore.FileSystemResourceManager.refresh
Resource(FileSystemResourceManager.java:730)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.localstore.FileSystemResourceManager.refresh
(FileSystemResourceManager.java:714)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.refreshLocal
(Resource.java:1420)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.createLink
(Resource.java:614)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.createLink
(Resource.java:569)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.ReleaseProjectBuilder$1.run
(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run
(Workspace.java:1797)
        at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.FlexWorkspaceRunner.run
(Unknown Source)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.ReleaseProjectBuilder.createOut
putFolder(Unknown Source)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.ReleaseProjectBuilder.checkOutp
utFolder(Unknown Source)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.FlexProjectBuilder.bui
ldItem(Unknown Source)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.internal.FlexProjectBuilder.bui
ld(Unknown Source)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.ReleaseProjectBuilder.build
(Unknown Source)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.compiler.ReleaseProjectBuilder.doRelease
Build(Unknown Source)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ExportReleaseVersion
Manager$1.execute(ExportReleaseVersionManager.java:195)
        at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation$1.run
(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:101)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run
(Workspace.java:1797)
        at org.eclipse.ui.actions.WorkspaceModifyOperation.run
(WorkspaceModifyOperation.java:113)
        at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread
(ModalContext.java:369)
        at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run
(ModalContext.java:313)
        at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.run
(WizardDialog.java:934)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ExportReleaseVersion
Manager.doExport(ExportReleaseVersionManager.java:271)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ui.ExportReleaseVers
ionWizard.doBuild(ExportReleaseVersionWizard.java:145)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ui.ExportReleaseVers
ionWizard.performFinish(ExportReleaseVersionWizard.java:102)
        at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.finishPressed
(WizardDialog.java:742)
        at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed
(WizardDialog.java:373)
        at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$2.widgetSelected
(Dialog.java:616)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent
(TypedListener.java:227)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent
(EventTable.java:66)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:938)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents
(Display.java:3682)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch
(Display.java:3293)
        at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop
(Window.java:820)
        at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:796)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ExportReleaseVersion
Action$1.run(ExportReleaseVersionAction.java:97)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ExportReleaseVersion
Action.run(ExportReleaseVersionAction.java:103)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalone.actions.ExportReleaseVersionAction.ru
n(ExportReleaseVersionAction.java:34)
        at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent
(Action.java:498)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection
(ActionContributionItem.java:546)
        at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2
(ActionContributionItem.java:490)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent
(ActionContributionItem.java:402)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent
(EventTable.java:66)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:938)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents
(Display.java:3682)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch
(Display.java:3293)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop
(Workbench.java:2389)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI
(Workbench.java:2353)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4
(Workbench.java:2219)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$4.run(Workbench.java:466)
        at
org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault
(Realm.java:289)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench
(Workbench.java:461)
        at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench
(PlatformUI.java:149)
        at
com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalone.FlexBuilderApplication.start
(FlexBuilderApplication.java:112)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run
(EclipseAppHandle.java:169)
        at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplic
ation(EclipseAppLauncher.java:106)
        at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start
(EclipseAppLauncher.java:76)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run
(EclipseStarter.java:363)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run
(EclipseStarter.java:176)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown
Source)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework
(Main.java:508)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:447)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1173)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1148)

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Enjoy Jake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> These probably are just warnings. When you export a release version
it likes to show you any warnings, even if there aren't any errors.
Check the filesystem to see if your release version SWF really is
getting created. If it is, then you have nothing to worry about.
However, you should get rid of all those warnings. It'll make the
code easier to read and you'll be less likely to make mistakes.

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in
England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 4th
Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT
registration No. 648874577.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and
used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637
1010. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person.
Security System.

<<winmail.dat>>