Hi,

I am trying to create ASDocs for my project and I am receiving the following
error.

pnpPanel.mxml: Error: Unable to locate specified base class
'view.panels.customPanel' for component class 'pnpPanel'

any clue why would I be receiving this error?

I am customizing a panel component with some features and naming it
customPanel.mxml. and I use pnpPanel.xml to extend/use the customPanel
component.

//contents of customPanel.mxml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:Panel xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; layout="vertical">
    <mx:Script>

//contents of pnpPanel.mxml
<customPanel xmlns="view.panels.*" xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml
">
    <mx:Script>

Is there a problem, If I have developed the project in such a manner. How
else can we solve this ASDocs 'Unable to locate specified base class' issue.

regards,
Varun Shetty