Perhaps I should provide a little more detail on my problem, here are
three stripped down java classes I am using,

public class Project {
  private String name;
  private Summary summary;

  public Project(){
  }

  ...usual get/set methods

}

public class Summary {
  private String clientName;
  private int budget;

  public Summary(){
  }

  ...usual get/set methods
}

public ProjectList {
  private ArrayList<Project> projects;

  public ProjectList(){
  }

  public Project[] getProjects() {
    buildProjects();
    return projects.toArray(new Project[0]);
  }

  public void buildProjects() {
    Project project;
    Summary summary;
    projects = new ArrayList<Project>();
    for(int i = 0; i<10;i++) {
      project = new Project();
      project.setName("Name"+i);
      summary = new Summary();
      summary.setBudget(10000);
      summary.setClientName("Client"+i);
      project.setSummary(summary);
      projects.add(projects);

Within my flex code I use a remote object to the ProjectList and bind
an ArrayCollection to the return value of getProjects(). I then pass
the Project elements of this array to a component to display its values.
This is where my problem comes in. I can display the name of the
project fine in the component by just using {project.name} but I have
no idea how to access my Summary object to get its data.
I thought I could just do {project.summary.budget} but that doesn't
display anything.
I really hope someone can help me solve this problem as I'v been stuck
on it for some time now.

Thanks again,

-Adam
--Flex Newbie