I did narrow it down to the TextInput focus skin - which was one
generated in Photoshop CS3.  The designer said all he did was change
the color of the skin from the blue to a green and exported.  Any
idea why this causes the issue?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "nathanpdaniel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm working on an app that's been reskinned.  When I use a TextInput
> inside an Accordian, it causes the app to act "funny".   I've
posted a
> simple example which causes the negative result.  Running the
> application WITHOUT a skin (as it is) works as desired.  When I add
> <mx:Style source='assets.css' /> to the code and rerun - I get the
> error!  The error would be the equivalent of clicking a TextInput to
> give it focus.  Upon doing so, focus is shifted elsewhere (away
from the
> TextInput).  When this happens, you can't ever edit the TextInput.
Any