> Factories came late to the party and we couldn't retrofit everything.  One
> of the things we wish we could do-over.

Understood. Anyone done the dirty work of allowing dynamic "classes"
to be created? Seems like it'd be entirely doable by generating the
bytecode for a class, giving it a unique name, and de-serializing it
with a ByteArray (kinda like the tricks folks employed for dynamic
sounds in v9 player).

Also, as a complete aside, if there a way to get the Class of an
instance? I'm thinking something like this:

var c:Class = ClassUtils.getClass(someVar);

Troy.