Having an issue with Debug for Flex projects in eclipse. When i debug
my project I get a popup asking if i want to debug it with one of the
following options:

Run on Server
PHP Script
PHP Web Page

I have PDT installed. I'm positive there's a setting somewhere to
always debug the flex project as a flex application; but i can't find
it. I have another installation of eclipse with the flex builder and
PDT plugins at work and it doesn't have this issue but i don't
remember changing any settings (It may be relevant to mention that i
share the work projects with users who have the standalone version of
flex builder which may do the setting by default).

Thanks for any help you can give,

Daniel