Does anyone know the technical limitations for this? Will it only extract
the hard coded text, or does it actually know what's going on in the
application? I did see the bulletin that Google now crawls flash content,
but didn't see many details. I'm just curious how this is going to impact
future Flex development. Google friendly design patterns? Any thoughts?

Thanks!
~Aaron

--
Aaron Miller