Hi there

I have a Flex 2 app that has a custom context menu attached to the
root application object. It works without incident on the Mac, but on
windows, choosing an item from the context menu sometimes causes the
browser to crash.

There appears to be no pattern to it, though it does seem to occur
more frequently when choosing a menu item that calls a function that
does a couple of sequential HTTP requests and thus can take a little
while (maybe a second or two) to complete.

This happens in both IE and Firefox on windows, so for once we can't
just blame IE. :-)

Anyone seen this behaviour before and know what causes it, or how to
work around it?

TIA

Guy