I'm having the same problems you are.  I've been through several
options but haven't found one that's acceptable from a security point
of view if you are trying to use the rememberme functionality.

To get it working without rememberme, provide a login form from your
flex application and once authenticated using form login, use that
username/password combination for the RTMP's ChannelSet login.  And
depending on how you handle authentication on your end, you may need
to provide your own LoginCommand and UserDetailsService.  I've done
both of these and it works.

Does anyone out there have a way to get rememberme working for RTMP?
I know the problem is cause by the RTMPFlexSession being outside the
HTTPSession.  Is there anyway to sync these up?  Or is there anyway to
do a single sign-on with RTMP?

Jason

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Geoffrey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've looked around the net and haven't found anything helpful.  Any
suggestions would be
> great.
>
> Thanks,
>  Geoff
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Geoffrey" <gtb104@> wrote:
> >
> > I'm wondering if anyone out there has implemented LiveCycle Data
> > Services using Spring Security as their security layer?
> >
> > I'm having issues with RTMP communications between server/client,
> > meaning I'm not getting any.  I've modified our existing Java delegate
> > to ast as the Assembler for a managed collection.  When the
> > Assembler's fill() method gets called, it tries to retrieve the
> > desired information from our Service class.  I get an
> > AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException as seen below:
> >
> > <error snippet>
> > org.acegisecurity.AuthenticationCredentialsNotFoundException: An
> > Authentication object was not found in the SecurityContext
> >     at

org.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.credentialsNotFound(AbstractSecuri
> tyInterceptor.java:339)
> >     at

org.acegisecurity.intercept.AbstractSecurityInterceptor.beforeInvocation(AbstractSecurityIn
> terceptor.java:254)
> >     at

org.acegisecurity.intercept.method.aopalliance.MethodSecurityInterceptor.invoke(MethodS
> ecurityInterceptor.java:63)
> >     at

org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMetho
> dInvocation.java:161)
> >     at

org.springframework.aop.framework.Cglib2AopProxy$DynamicAdvisedInterceptor.intercep