Is it possible to run a Flash-Flash Remoting-Jrun and
Flex-BlazeDS-Tomcat applications on the same machine(and yes, there is
an IIS server)? The answer is YES if Jrun (e.g. 8200) and Tomcat (e.g.
8080) ports are publicly accessible (which we had in our development
environment). But is it possible if all the calls should go thru port
80, the only publicly accessible port (client does not want to open
8100 and 8080, or any other one)?

We were fine when there was only Flash-Jrun application and Jrun
ISAPI filter helped a lot, but having an additional Tomcat ISAPI
filter could put IIS into a trouble. I am not able to figure out the
settings needed to be made on ISAPI filters. Could there be an
alternate solution rather than digging into ISAPI filters?

It is more related to configuring ISAPI filters and probably I should
try JRun, Tomcat and IIS forums, but I guess it is the only community
that certainly deals with all these platforms and could face this kind
of problem. Thanks in advance.