I have a flex application that loads as soon as a user hits a url. Now
this application has a creationComplete method which makes a call to a
java servlet. In the servlet (/servlet filter) I perform certain
authorization checks and if the check fails I want to navigate the
user to a jsp page.

I tried using  the forward method of java's RequestDisptacher class
but once the flex application has loaded this does not seem to work
and the user is not taken to the jsp page. Also I cannot use Flex's
navigateToURL because  jsp redirection is conditional based on
authorization checks in my servlet. Please let me know on how to go
about it.

TIA
Gaurav