In a drag and drop tree I was wondering how to get the name of the
node being dropped and how to get the name of the node that it was
dropped into?  Here is what I have so far,
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";>

<!-- Here is the HTTP Request -->
<mx:HTTPService id="xmlLoader"
url="http://127.0.0.1/try/xml/xml_v7.php"; resultFormat="e4x"
contentType="application/xml"
        result="xmlReturned(event)" />
<mx:Canvas xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"; width="400"
height="300" left="20" top="10">

<mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
        import mx.collections.XMLListCollection;
        [Bindable]
        private var xmlValue:XMLListCollection;
        private function xmlReturned(event:Event):void
        {
                xmlValue = new XMLListCollection(new
XMLList(xmlLoader.lastResult));
        }

        public function DoThis():void
        {
                trace('I was called');
        }
        ]]>

</mx:Script>

<mx:Button click="xmlLoader.send()" label="get XML"/>
<mx:Tree dataProvider="{xmlValue}" y="100" labelField="@label"
width="300" showRoot="true"
        dragEnabled="true" dropEnabled="true" dragMoveEnabled="true"
dragComplete="DoThis()"
/>
</mx:Canvas>
</mx:Application>

I do not know what to put for the DoThis function.
Thanks for the help,
timgerr