The Flex docs specify that the send object can contain either Name/Value
pairs of an XML object but I keep getting errors.
Is it possible to pass a (non null) parameter object in the HTTP service
send request - I keep getting HTTP405 (Method not allowed) errors.  (If
I include these args  as part of the  query string everything  works as
expected).

(BTW - I'm using IIS - so is it possible that I need to change some IIS
settings?)

// Define test object

     public class dummyobj
     {
             public var f1:String;
             public var f2:String;
     }

        public function useHttpService(parameters:Object):void {

            var   httpSvc = new HTTPService();
             httpSvc.url= "http://localhost:8080";;
             httpSvc.method = "POST";
             httpSvc.contentType = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded";
             httpSvc.addEventListener("result", httpResult);
             httpSvc.addEventListener("fault", httpFault);

             // Load request parameters into an object
             // to send with the request
             var testVO:dummyobj = new dummyobj();
             testVO.f1 = "aaa";
             testVO.f2 = "bbb";
             httpSvc.send(testVO);                            // gets 405
error

TIA,
Patrick