I agree with you 100% Josh but the better ones want the all might $$
and my company isn't willing to pay for it, it's just nice to have.
So I need to find a free one or give it up.  But I'm not willing to
do that just yet...  soon, but not yet.  :-)

They do have have some pseudocode on the site but it really shows it
using the DateTime in .Net.  And my understanding of that is that's
built in so there's no convesions (although I could be wrong).

-M

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Josh McDonald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>