Is your database file in the application directory, and is the application
writing to it?

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Khairunnisa
Sent: Thu 17/07/2008 11:37
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] SQlite database and Vista User Account

I managed to run my AIR Desktop Application on Windows Vista Business
successfully but not my client (who is running on the same platform).
Even though he managed to run the application, dynamic data from
SQLite embedded in the application does not appear.ie, no dynamic data
appeared in the list or forms.

I checked for his settings and realized that his User Account Control
is on while mine is turned off.
When I turned on my User Account, the same thing happened to me -
dynamic data doesn't appear.

Is there any way to solve this problem without turning off the User
Account Control in Vista?

Yours,
Nisa

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in
England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 4th
Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT
registration No. 648874577.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and
used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637
1010. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person.
Security System.

<<winmail.dat>>