Folks in China try to embed their entire char set and have the same
complaint.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Daniel Freiman
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 7:01 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Huge File Size w/ Embedded Font

Unfortunately, I'm already doing both of those.  Since you're response
didn't start of with "that's weird" I'm assuming this type of behavior
is a known edge case and I shouldn't be looking for a bug somewhere.
Does anyone else have any creative/outside the box solutions (a way to
smooth font instructions to simplify a font, etc)?

- Daniel Freiman

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 1:42 AM, Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]