Anybody done this successfully, accounting for the itemRenderer being
destroyed and re-used again, (perhaps when a scroll takes place).

Here's what i thought adding a progressBar and manually setting it by
looking for a property in the data setter for the progressBar
position, and then updating the value by resetting the data over and
over again...

Am I nuts?  Is this doable?  I can't think of another way to add a
progressbar to an itemRenderer and make it work, since the
itemRenderer display Object is  re-used for different data, I know of
no other way.

Suggestions gladly accepted.

Thanks,
Patrick