I'm using version 3 of Flex SDK. I did find a fix, not sure if it's
the right one. I found that the some clients had enough time offset
that it would change there date back on day. This was due to the fact
I'm using a date object, but not using the time part. So I had times
set to 0. I simple moved all times to 12 and that's it. It's not an
unwanted feature, just one I'm not using because of the local nature
of this application. Let me know if you have suggestions on better
handling this. I'm new with Flex. Thanks.