Guilherme,
I'm also testing this and have passed a parameter object as part of my
HTTP request as follows:

     httpSvc.send(testVO);

However I'm not seeing the parameter values in the HTTP request when I
debug on the server side.  However they do show up when I look at the
request using the Web development helper tool (very useful tool/plugin
to monitor request/responses - here's a link):

     http://projects.nikhilk.net/WebDevHelper/

I'm not even sure if this is supposed to work (the docs here might be
wrong/misleading as they show that a parameter arg for send method -
however the Flex examples I've seen never populate the parameter object
).  Like you I also want to pass an array via HTTP (my data is not bound
to a form field so I don't want to use mxml).

I may be missing something really obvious here - can't think what .
Perhaps it depends on the server side implementation of the httpRequest
Object but i thought that was pretty standard.

If anyone can jump in here with sample working code that would really
help.

Patrick

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Guilherme Blanco"