From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of pbrendanc
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 2:17 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: HTTP Service Send Requests with Parameter
Object - 405 Errors?

Since I'm not binding the data to any visible fields i want to handle
this in as - so I'd like to understand what does/doesn't work using as -
I like to use code behind as much as possible.

BTW - I did resolve my 405 error as an IIS issue - however I'm not
seeing the data defined in my parameter object in the http request (on
the server side). (I'll post a separate message on this)

Patrick

, "Tracy Spratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This is trivial with a normal mx:Object. Are you committed to sending
> custom object?
>

> Tracy
>

> ________________________________
>
> From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>
]
On
> Behalf Of pbrendanc
> Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 5:44 PM
> To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [flexcoders] HTTP Service Send Requests with Parameter Object
-
> 405 Errors?
>

> The Flex docs specify that the send object can contain either
Name/Value
> pairs of an XML object but I keep getting errors.
> Is it possible to pass a (non null) parameter object in the HTTP
service
> send request - I keep getting HTTP405 (Method not allowed) errors. (If
> I include these args as part of the query string everything works as
> expected).
>
> (BTW - I'm using IIS - so is it possible that I need to change some
IIS