Hi there, just a few quick questions regarding remoteObject (trying to
understand it better now that I have it running)....

1) What is the purpose of the destination parameter? I have a working
remoteObject (with AMFPHP) and I just put anything in the destination
parameter, and it always works. Now obviously if i remove it, the
remoteObject stops working. In my examples, I did it without a
"services-config.xml" file.

IE -

<mx:RemoteObject
                id="roService"
                showBusyCursor="true"
                source="HelloWorld"
                destination="HelloWorldDDDKKKK"
                endpoint="http://www.domain.com:80/amfphp/gateway.php"/>

2) With imports, what is the difference between:

mx.rpc.remoting.mxml.RemoteObject

and

mx.rpc.remoting.RemoteObject

3) In my services.mxml file I have:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<cairngorm:ServiceLocator
        xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
        xmlns:cairngorm="com.adobe.cairngorm.business.*">

        <mx:RemoteObject
                id="roService"
                showBusyCursor="true"
                source="HelloWorld"
                destination="HelloWorldDDDKKKK"
                endpoint="http://apps.bajamining.com:80/gw/gateway.php"/>

</cairngorm:ServiceLocator>

Which one of those RemoteObjects is it using? (SInce there are no
imports)?

4) Does it default to AMF3?

Thanks!

Dustin