From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jason
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 2:22 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Expanding Tree Node Based On Attribute Match

> Did you look at my example?

Thanks, and I did, but I couldn't pick out anything that would help, at
least noting that I am not already doing. It's part of a huge Flex app
(well, huge to me, 110+ class files so far), so what part would you
like me to post? I'm not sure what information you're missing. As I
posted, it does return the right node, as evidenced when I trace out
with toXMLString() - but when I tell it to expand based on that node,
it simply doesn't. I'm happy to post more, I just don't know what you
need.

Jason