You should put a music CD into your drive and look at it's actual
contents.  A lot, not all, have SWFs that run when inserted.  As you
may know, you have to have an "autorun.ini" file on the CD.  The
autorun file tells the computer to run the SWF.  It doesn't matter
how the SWF was created (Flash, Flex, etc.).
I haven't done any of this - it's all "theory" - but none-the-less,
it should work :D