Hello All,
Well, I'm stuck.  I've approached this about 3 different ways and have run
into (different) dead ends on all of them. I've tried using multiple
datagrids, which I got working fabulously, but setting the datagrid to width
100% does really wacky things with the column sizes.  I've also tried to use
the built-in Summary classes with the AdvancedDataGrid, but they seem only
to work with Grouped data. I could hack a collection to do it, but that
would screw up my pagination and wouldn't show unless I scrolled to the
bottom.

I just want a footer that displays the total of each column.  Is there any
good way to do this?  The Summary and Grouping classes were disappointing.

Thanks
~sean