Hi All,

I have a tree control who's data provider is an ArrayCollection
holding a single File object I defined. The File object represents the
root of a remote file system hierarchy that has children getter that
supports the tree control and each child is rendered in the tree with
an ItemRenderer.

The tree control displays the File hierarchy well and it traverses the
data providers children as expected. However, filter does not. I
wanted to apply a filter to the data provider so only directory items
are displayed. I specified the filterFunction and refresh the
dataProvider but it only gets called on the first root node and not
the data model hierarchy and each item that gets rendered in the tree.

Should I have implemented a special interface so the tree or data
provider can properly filter the object hierarchy?

What am I doing wrong?

Any help much appreciated.

-Greg