About posting the swf in another way:  I don't have any other webspace that I
own.  I'd be
happy to use a file hosting site, but want to avoid having others register to
view/download
the file.  What is your preferred posting method?.  Does the group allow SWF as
attachments to emal?

In the meantime, please see below for the text of the CSS file that I used to
make the style
swf.  All I did to make the SWF from the CSS is: "mxmlc style.css"

Thanks again,
 -- j

/* CSS file */
Application {
    background-alpha: 1;
    background-gradient-colors: #ffffff, #000000;
    font-size: 10px;
}

Panel {
    titleStyleName: "panelTitle";
    headerHeight: 32;
    borderColor: #660099;
    borderAlpha: 1;
    borderThicknessLeft: 10;
    borderThicknessTop: 0;
    borderThicknessBottom: 10;
    borderThicknessRight: 10;
    headerColors: #cc33ff, #660099;
}
.panelTitle {
    color: white;
    font-family: Arial, Helvetica;
    font-size: 14px;
    font-weight: bold;
}

Label {
    font-size: 20;
    color: #ff0000;
    font-weight: bold;
}

Button {
    cornerRadius: 15;
    textIndent: 0;
    highlightAlphas: 0.26, 0;
    fillColors: #ccff00, #99ff99, #ff6666, #ffffcc;
    color: #0000ff;
    textRollOverColor: #336600;
}