Using TabNavigator, my app defines 3 tabs:
1. List Products
2. Edit Product Form
3. New Product

As you would expect, the Flow s/b:
A. Select product from list brings it up in tab #2 for edit -and-
B. Select tab #3 brings a new product up in tab #2 for edit.

Flow A is fine - my class handles a ListEvent.ITEM_CLICK, set
SelectProduct to event's selectedItem and then set the selectedIndex
in my tabNavigator to show the edit panel.

Flow B is NOT fine - the class handles a IndexChangedEvent.CHANGE,
sets SelectProduct to new product and then sets the selectedIndex in
TabNav to 1 to show edit panel.

The problem is with Flow B - the correct TabNav panel (product edit)
is displayed but the New Product tab remains selected.  My hunch is
the type of event and component redraw flow has something to do with this.

the help & user group is always appreciated.