Not quite -

When I inspect the request, this approach results in
application/x-www-form-urlencoded parms of name=foo&value=bar

What I'm looking for is headers in the http request, headers like:
Keep-Alive: 300
Connectin: keep-alive
Referer: ....
to name but a few.

The 'headers' attribute of the httpService appears to be the right
spot, I'm just without a way to specify.

I'll try a combo of the object build and headers use..

All pgm suggestions / ideas are welcome.

Thanks

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Guilherme Blanco"