Hello People,

Sopra India is looking for keen development professional who are
interested in making a career with the company.

In one of teams at Sopra India we are developing a full-fledged,
browser based Process Modeling tool that uses Flex technologies
extensively.

For that team presently we have openings for people with Flex
development experience and solid OOP skills.

The plus points for the job are:

1.       Challenging product development
2.       Excellent work environment
3.       Cross functional team
4.       Working with team members across countries
5.       Opportunity to build a career with the European IT Leader
(www.sopragroup.com)
6.       Opportunity to gain experience about an upcoming B2Bi domain

Contact: Amit Saini
             AVP-Delivery
             Sorpa India Pvt. Ltd.
             (www.sopragroup.com)