Recently I got this barcode generation component from this place:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/index.cfm?event=extensionDetail&loc=en_us&extid=1179012

Right now I'm trying to figure out how to implement Barcode generation
in my AIR app since two of the reports I need this to be able to print
require a list of Barcodes to be printed alongside the data it is
supposed to represent. Such as when a customer prints out a list of
items and needs to be able to simply scan the barcode to use that item
data. Sounds a bit vague I know but it's the best way I can describe
it at the moment.

Right now in my report printing I use a PrintAdvancedDataGrid and so I
wonder, could I use this barcode component as an itemrenderer or
something along those lines? If not in the dataGrid, then perhaps
inside a repeater right next to the dataGrid? The dataGrid itself is
generated dynamically via AS3. I've only just begun messing with the
component so I don't know quite how it works yet.

Thanks in advance

Brian Ross Edwards
Tech-Connect LLC