From: anubhav.bisaria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 2:28:33 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Complete metadata information and Where to Find it???

Hi There,

the [Exclude] tag is used to hide the subcomponents. so that they are
not accessible like

<id_of_parentApplic ation>.<id_ of_childobject>

http://www.jeffryho user.com/ index.cfm? mode=entry& entry=4DC9B79C- 65B3-
D59C-464EC981E0A2EA 8F

for [ExcludeClasses] metadata tag, please go through this link:
http://nondocs. blogspot. com/2007/ 04/metadataexclu declass.html

Thanks,
anubhav

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "flexnadobe" <flexnadobe@ ...>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have been looking at some of the MX classes that are in the Flex
SDK