===>Eu já tinha instalado o alpha
http://blog.eshangrao.com/index.php/2007/03/08/360-flexbuilder-201-for-linux-v12
Flex Builder 2 For Linux Alpha 0.1

Flex Builder 2 yesterday issued an official version, of course, not Linux
Version to run. Yesterday they spent more time to crack the next, can now
use Linux. This official version of Flex Builder 2 is more space than before
the win32 version restrictions Therefore, the time has more to the present,
most of the function was normal.

.
.
.

We will publish a more complete version of the follow-up. Adobe is the best
course of this year when FlashPlayer9 For Linux FlexBuilder can be released
for Linux Version to run a government. 现在想在Linux下使用Flex Builder
2的朋友,点击这里下载Flex Builder 2 For Linux Alpha 0.1。Flex Builder 2 in the use of
Linux now a friend and hits For here to download Flex Builder 2 Alpha Linux
0.1.

   1. Be downloaded directly to the FlexBuilder_2.0_Linux_Alpha_0.1.ta
r.gzcodecs stages of the installation of your list.
   2. Then amend
$eclipse/configuration/com.adobe.flexbuilder/flexbuilder2.properties
documents to the sdk.path=/home/feiy/Programs/Flex2/SDK Flex SDK to your
actual location.

===>Fazer o seguinte fica mais facil.
http://blog.eshangrao.com/index.php/2007/03/08/360-flexbuilder-201-for-linux-v12
FlexBuilder 2.01 for linux V1.2发布

Especially these days seems like a torment byte code. Before version will be
ready celebration item this evening has been suggested that the application
could not find Flex FlashPlayer Trusted document error (Failed to update
Flash Player trust file) to repair, so we just released the 1.2 version
hong.
In addition, after several friends and members of the updated version of the
test. For our FlexBuilder Linux has now become a truly cross-platform
version of the green. Windows and Mac users have, if you do not like the
official installation method, You can also share the results of our work. We
used directly in Windows and the Mac platform linux版 this, and we look
forward to your feedback!

The update has been added to the FlexBuilder for Linux install, If installed
FlexBuilder for Linux, please download this document will cover FlexBuilder
(stages) to install the catalog
plugins/com.adobe.flexbuilder.project_2.0.155577/ zornproject.jar documents.

 wget http://labs.eshangrao.com/files/zornproject.jar mv
zornproject.jar$FlexBuilder_InstallDir/plugins/com.adobe.flexbuilder.project_2.0.155577/Wgethttp
: //labs.eshangrao.com/files/zornproject.j ar mv
zornproject.jar $FlexBuilder_InstallDir
/plugins/com.adobe.flexbuilder.project_2. 0. 155577 /

PS:linux users of the Flash Player Trust list here :
~/.macromedia/Flash_Player/#Security/FlashPlayerTrust

;)

Em 02/04/07, Silfar Goulart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:

> Pedro, me faz um tuto de como vc consegui.
>
> Em 02/04/07, Pedro Claudio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> >
> > aqui funciona, mas sem interface grafica.
> >
> > Em 01/04/07, Fabio Terracini < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
> > >

> > > Silfar,
> > >
> > > Não há uma versão oficial do Flex Builder para Linux, entretanto você
> > > pode usar tranqüilamente o SDK e o compilador (feito em Java) no
> > > Linux, editando o código em um editor de sua preferência.
> > >
> > > Tem um cara do outro lado do mundo
> > > (http://blog.eshangrao.com/index.php/2007/03/08/360-flexbuilder-201-for-linux-v12
> > > )
> > > que aparentemente colocou para rodar (o que faz sentido, já que o
> > > Eclipse é Java e o FlexBuilder é um plugin para ele). Só tenho a
> > > referência dessa página em japonês, e não sei mais detalhes (tradução
> > > ou alguém que instalou com sucesso).
> > >
> > > Há algumas explicações para ainda não haver um FB para Linux aqui:
> > > http://blog.keutgens.de/index.php/archives/5
> > >
> > > []s
> > > Fabio

> > > como sou

> --
> Silfar Goulart

Você recebeu esta mensagem porque está inscrito na lista "flexdev"
Para enviar uma mensagem, envie um e-mail para flexdev@googlegroups.com
Para sair da lista, envie um email em branco para [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mais opções estão disponíveis em http://groups.google.com/group/flexdev

Responder a