Parece que realmente esse problema foi contorno na versao Spring BlazeDZ
Integration 1.5, como é tido no texto:

Using Hibernate to handle persistence concerns is quite common in Spring
applications. A common problem arises, though, when attempting to directly
use Hibernate-loaded entities in AMF messages with BlazeDS. In essence, the
default BlazeDS serialization mechanism tries to walk the entire object
graph, forcing initialization of any lazily loaded associations that might
be encountered. This generally leads either to LazyInitialization errors, or
(if using a solution such as Spring's OpenSessionInViewFilter) the
undesirable n+1 selects scenario. The other problem that arises is when
associations are eagerly loaded, but still wrapped in a Hibernate-specific
collection or proxy, which can cause unexpected results in the way the
association gets serialized.

Spring BlazeDS Integration 1.5+ provides a simple solution that will allow
the direct use of Hibernate entities in AMF messages. A special Spring-aware
PropertyProxy (a BlazeDS-specific interface for customizing serialization)
is automatically installed that delegates to the Spring 3.0
ConversionService to allow for additional property conversion logic to be
plugged in during the serialization/deserialization process.

Como ainda estou usando a versao Spring BlazeDS Integration 1.0.3 não tive a
oportunidade de testar essa nova versao do Integration...

Responder a