Have you reset your database? You should always do this is after upgrading something isn't working like it did. This is alpha code and DB resets are a best practice after updates.
-Tim -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of russ Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 4:14 PM To: [email protected] Subject: [FlexEdge] Audio Dropouts Well, I spoke too soon. With the new SVN I have copious audio dropouts at 192k, which is where I like to operate. Flex 5KA PB v1.19.3 SVN 3499 AMD X4 9550 Win XP Pro SP3 SIIG NN-E20012-S2 DPC 250us max (usually <100) Russ Moorman AI4OH -- r _______________________________________________ Flexedge mailing list [email protected] http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge. It is used for posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are using alpha and beta versions of the software. _______________________________________________ Flexedge mailing list [email protected] http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge. It is used for posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are using alpha and beta versions of the software.
