Congratulations to Steve and Lee, for raising the bar and bringing the Flex into a new area of achievement.

I'm sure this took a lot of work.
A lot of head scratching.
A lot of 'now why the heck did it do that'.

My hat is off to both of you.

Outstanding and awesome.

Now to convince the xyl I need another amp..."for emergencies". :-)"
Oh and how do I shoehorn in another antenna...hmmmm my neighbors owes me a favor...do you think?


----------------------------------------------------------
Computers are unreliable, but humans are even more unreliable. Any system which depends on human reliability is unreliable.
----------------------------------------------------------
TOWER/WEBCAMS and Weather Page
@ http://hhweather.webhop.org


_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

Reply via email to