So I'm fairly certain that they are being derived from the same A/D value.
However, I can't guarantee they are both using the same cal point.  I'll
have to look into this.


Eric Wachsmann
FlexRadio Systems

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 5:13 PM, Alan NV8A <[email protected]> wrote:

> Are the temperature indicator in DDUtil and the temperature indicator in
> PowerSDR (Ctrl-Shift-I) supposed to be measuring the same thing? At present
> DDUTil is showing 23.7, whereas PowerSDR (SVN 3451) is showing only 20.
> Hardware is FLEX-5000A.
>
> I asked Steve; he said to ask here (Eric).
>
> 73
>
> Alan NV8A
>
_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

Reply via email to