Oh David
forgot to say
I only use the VAC for digital modes, rtty and PSK

On 1/23/2010 11:47:51 AM, David McKenzie ([email protected]) wrote:
I have registered VAC and done some further testing. Using any of the
sound
providers included with PowerSDR (MME, DirectSound, etc), no output
to the
virtual port. Resetting the database fixes it. Loading the old database
back
up and setting it to MME lets it continue working for a time. Eventually
it
stops working and I have to reset the database again; after doing that,
though, it starts working again.

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 3:43 PM, David McKenzie <[email protected]>
wrote:

> It was working fine under 64 bit and I reinstalled with 32 bit due to
> issues with other legacy hardware. I am currently running 32 bit > Windows.

>
>
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 1:17 PM, Dudley Hurry <dud...@flex-radio.
com>wrote:
>
>> David,
>>
>> I am not sure how long the trial version of VAC will run before it
finally
>> stops..    My guess is that you need to purchase the correct version.
>>
>> Your email was a little confusing as you started saying that it was
>> Windows 7/64,  but later stated it was a 32 bit OS,
can't be both..  Right
>> click on Computer and then go to p


_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

Reply via email to