See if your video card will let you rotate the monitor 90 degrees. Some video cards will let you do that. You could see how you like it.

I run two 1920x1080 monitors on a dual-head video card like that, side by side, each in "portrait" mode. Lots of screen space - a total of 2160x1920 pixels.

Jerry w4UK

At 11:43 PM 1/24/2010, Kevin Hobbs wrote:
Thanks

I took another look ... my 23" TV spec is 1366x768 ... I don't seem to have
those choices with my Nvidia graphics card. Mine said native was 1200x720
... and I can chose that, but I seem to need to resize the desktop a bit
after that ... either way, I can't seem to get to 768 I need ... my fonts
were set as you specified.



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Lazy Senior
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 9:22 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FlexEdge] Pxiels

Kevin
I use a 26inch 720p tv for my main pc monitor. It is great at the native
1360x768 native res. Everything shows in PSDR including the 2nd rx console.
Check your font size. I use normal size fonts 96dpi...

Stan K9IUQ




Kevin Hobbs wrote:
> OK . thanks . I have a 720P TV hooked to one of the computer and couldn't
> see the whole console . so that explains it.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> From: Dudley Hurry [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 5:50 PM
> To: Kevin Hobbs
> Cc: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [FlexEdge] Pxiels
>
>
>
> Kevin,
>
>
>
> Designed for a 1024x768 screen area.   Some have to use screen expansion
to
> fit some of the smaller screens.
>
>
>
>
> 73,
> Dudley
>
> WA5QPZ
> FlexRadio Systems
>
> (512) 250-8595
> Email: [email protected]
> Web: www.flex-radio.com
>
> "Tune in excitement!" T
>
>
>
>
> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Kevin Hobbs <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Anyone know how many pixels minimum the PB-PAL console with dual RX takes
to
> display? 73 Kevin
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Flexedge mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
> This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is
used
> for posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist
> who are using alpha and beta versions of the software.
>
>
>
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
> Version: 9.0.730 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2641 - Release Date: 01/24/10
> 14:33:00
>
> _______________________________________________
> Flexedge mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
> This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is
used for posting topics related to SDR software development and
experimentalist who are using alpha and beta versions of the software.
>
>
>


_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used
for posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist
who are using alpha and beta versions of the software.
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.730 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2641 - Release Date: 01/24/10
14:33:00


_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge. It is used for posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are using alpha and beta versions of the software.


_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

Reply via email to