OK.  Thanks for testing it.  I'll make sure it gets into the developer's bug 
tracker.


-Tim
-----
W4TME


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] 
On Behalf Of Leon
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 5:48 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FlexEdge] 30 meters

Tim and all who responded.  I reset the database and still have the problem.  
when I switch to another band and back to 30
it doesn't save the frequency, just goes to 10.120 every time!  Hey, it's beta 
software!
Leon N5PU


This message was sent by unregistered version. Download free trial from 
http://www.mcommander.com/

This message was sent by unregistered version . Download free trial from 
http://www.mcommander.com/


_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

_______________________________________________
Flexedge mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.flex-radio.biz/mailman/listinfo/flexedge_flex-radio.biz
This is the FlexRadio Systems e-mail Reflector called FlexEdge.  It is used for 
posting topics related to SDR software development and experimentalist who are 
using alpha and beta versions of the software.

Reply via email to