Gang

Wiskers! A lil off topic, but sometimes fun!

Yup. Doesn't matter where you are 'investigating'. I worked 27 years as a
field research biologist for several major chemical companies, getting
efficacy, rate of disappearance of parent and metabolites, etc for EPA.

Ask a few questions of the govt reviewer of a product registration about
sampling technique, and he gives an answer which indicates that he thinks
peanuts grow above ground on bushes!

How do you respond to that when he is god and you have a 200 million market
at stake? Really NOT too funny! Sampling methodology WAS worked out
diplomatically in the end!

Now I work around Arsenic Trioxide and Chromium. (go figure). Green has
shifted the 60 year old perfect track record of Chromated Copper Arsonate
out of the market to youse guys falling through your your rotted deck and
killing yourself.

Bob you gotta silence me! (smile) Or point me to a blog!

Eric2