Multiple bands being displayed.................

Good additions from Duane and Bill......  clearly, the purpose is to see
multiple bands. In the spirit of both your ideas...... multiple instances of
a "stripped down" panadapter loaded multiple times (may perhaps be a "one to
one" SDR to transverter ratio)..... but I would hope we could see multiple
transverters off one SDR....

per Duane - I've envisioned a variation of it in the past with multiple
panadapters on a single screen instead of on them being on
the same panadapter window. The separate UI's each being
panadapter centric and driven by point/drag and click tuning.
And having multiple RX's within each of those panadapters
would be great.

....not only placement on "the monitor screen"..... but a few of us have had
a taste of "multiple monitors" on one PC, creating one huge monitor area, to
display associated window boxes.... or some people have one huge monitor to
accomplish the same thing. I actually like Duane's idea to have small
windows open for each band..... with minimum controls to tune around.  On
VHF, and above bands, it would show whether proposed band and frequency
choice is busy or not.

One implementation option could be, right click on the panadapter (band)
window you want to make active on the main PowerSDR (or equivalent LINUX)
console window...... select a choice to move all it's parameters over to the
"main SDR console" and drive the chosen band as it behaves today.

SYNERGY at it's best!

Terry,  W0VB