Yes, adding voice memories is on our list of things to add.  The
requirements will be very different for transmit since that can be straight
audio as opposed to a recorded IF in stereo I/Q.  This should give us some
more flexibility in terms of pre-recorded transmissions.  Initially we will
likely be limited to 48KHz, but eventually we will have resampling
capabilities.

Eric Wachsmann KE5DTO