Mike,

This function works great for us. In fact, we had a system on the air at the Hamcom and I had the opportunity to show a few folks the feature when a guy decided to tune up right over a QSO one of our prospective customers was participating in. I showed him where to turn it on, and the carrier just went away (still visible on the screen, but gone on the speakers). It is important to note that I think it is currently focused on notching carriers.

Eric

k5nu wrote:

I am noticing little effect when using the AUTOMATIC NOTCH FILTER (ANF). It doesn't seem to function. I notice very little nulling of any carrier in the passband. What are the optimal settings for the anf? Thanks for any assist.

73, Mike K5NU