Hi all,

I don’t know if this has to do with my set-up not quite being correct, my inexperience with the binaural setting, or (dare I say it) a bug.

When listening to SSB (I haven’t checked for other modes) with a headphone (mine is a Heil pro set 2) and with NR off, then switching binaural on “pulls the audio apart” somewhat. In fact the experience is very much similar to using the phase switch built in to my headset. However, when NR is on, then switching to binaural pulls the audio completely to the right ear, which becomes very tiresome to listen to. With the balance control on the mixer that I route the headphone audio through I can then reposition it to more or less center, but that does become cumbersome.

If that is the expected result, then so be it, although it is a shame, because being able to switch back and forth between binaural on/off does relieve fatigue.

Any ideas, anyone?

Joe