-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert McGwier
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2005 6:51 PM
To: FlexRadioMail
Subject: [Flexradio] TX Mike sides swapped

TX microphone sides have been inadvertently swapped in the new DSP.
This won't
do and will be swapped back as it will disable transmit on many older
sound cards.

Hold up on download until you see a note from us.

I have a microphone with stereo output and Eric had a cheap Y connector
with a
short in it from a local store and we just got fooled when we were testing.

Bob