Thanks to everyone for reports about the 1.3.7 bugs. As you were warned, they are numerous. Eric and I spent many hours testing and you still found bugs we did not find. Thank you all for your help.

Resolved:

1) Compressor/ MOX causing blow up
2) "pop" on TX <-> RX
3) blow up "sometimes" in USB if MOX.
4) power on meter for QRP version is the same no
   matter what the power setting

Al of the problems: 1,2,4, were caused by "reset_meters and reset_counters" in run_swch
state in the processing.  This routine changes over from TX to RX and back.

Problem 3 was caused by partial integration/testing "droppings" from the new keyer code. Still unresolved is why the SAME ALGORITHM is giving 0.81 watts for peak power in
the QRP version and 1.0 watts in the older code.

It is coming together. Frank and I have a major piece of work to do to resize the dsp so that it remembers ALL of your previous settings. It would be oh so much easier if we could just stomp on the old stuff and remake it but we need to preserve settings,
and allow for this operation to eventually be remoted.

Once the resize is done, the keyer will be almost instantaneous. In the beginning, you will probably lose the keyboard entry but you regain it with superior code of Frank's construction.
Thanks for your patience and allowing us this incremental approach.

Bob