All,

The SourceForge CVS problems *appear* to have been fixed. The latest snapshot should be in sync with the tarball I've been sending to those who requested it.

When we have ascertained that the problems really are fixed, we will update CVS with the very latest changes. There are some pretty significant ones, including DSP buffer resizing, state save/restore, and a host of miscellaneous lesser things. Also included are the baseline Python code for the virtual radio executive. This is the foundation for the XML configuration and control code we've been talking about for over a year.

For ALSA users, we'd also recommend bringing yourselves up to date with the latest releases of that and qjackctl. alsamixer and alsamixergui have had some annoying kinks and confusions eliminated.

73
Frank
AB2KT