It is definitely pencilled in for the future. It will get moved to the 2nd A list behind
full blown Linux support and the new GUI.

Bob

Trevor Smithers wrote:

Just been having a look at the Roadmap B list and wondered if the virtual soundcard support is still pencilled in for the future

Virtual Sound Card Support – This feature will allow digital mode software to
run
without the need for a second sound card in the system.

With all the high level development that's going on at the moment it might well be that its already under development, under another name, and I've missed it. Strikes me that this feature would be a very useful enhancement.
73 to all

Trevor  G0KTN