Hi all,

I only got round to downloading and installing 1.3.9a this morning. When I did I was stunned by the audio quality improvement. The clicks I have been hearing all along with especially ANF on are all gone J Not only that, but the preamp actually works as it should from an audio point of view, i.e. higher preamp setting increases audio volume. So much so that I have to set the AF control between 1-5 to not overdrive the headphone amplifier of the Behringer mixer I’m using. With 1.3.8 and before it needed to be set to around 75. And the audio no longer sounds dull with NR on, but actually nice and crisp.

I don’t know what you guys did, but whatever it was, DON’T CHANGE IT.

73’s from a much happier operator,

Joe